Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Your use and access of the website constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as on date from the first use of the website.
- You agree to use the website only for lawful purposes, and in a conduit which does not violate the rights, or restrict, or inhabit the use and enjoyment of the website by any third party.
- DoAram reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of the website after changes establishes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions modified automatically. You should therefore, review these Terms and Conditions regularly.
- DoAram takes no responsibility for the content of external internet websites. Following links to any other websites or pages shall be at your own risk and DoAram shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damages resulting from the use of such other websites.
- All intellectual property in the website and the material or information it contains (including without limitation copyright, designs, database rights and trade marks (registered or unregistered) are and shall remain the property of DoAram or its third party licensors.
Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed on the site without authorization from DoAram is strictly prohibited. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted as conferring any licence by DoAram to use any item displayed.
Materials in the website may be copied for personal use only on the condition that all copyright notices and source indications are also reproduced, no modifications are made and each relevant item is copied in its entirety. Some materials that have been outsourced have been published on the website with all the necessary permissions from the relevant copyright owners (who are not part of DoAram). All rights are reserved on these materials and permission to copy them must be requested from the individual copyright owners (as indicated within these materials).
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, in any public area of the website including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information. DoAram reserves the right to remove any such communication or material from the website at its own discretion.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian Courts.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of the website must be terminated immediately.
This online payment system is provided by DoAram. DoAram may update these terms from time to time and any changes will be effective immediately on being set out here. Please ensure you are aware of the current terms. The country of domicile for DoAram is India.
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
All payments are subject to the following conditions:-
The description of services of match making are specific to your need, when you log in with your unique password. Normally payment is required in advance (i.e. before you commence your activity).
All Fees quoted are in Indian Rupees. The DoAram reserves the right to change the fees at any time.
- Your payment will normally reach the DoAram account to which you are making a payment within two working days.
- We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct DoAram account due to you quoting an incorrect account number or incorrect personal details. Neither can we accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- If the card supplier declines payment the DoAram is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
- In no event will the DoAram be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.